Twin wheel carrier

I may have asked this before some time ago, but does anyone know who makes the two wheel carrier you see on the back of safari vehicles in Africa? The bonnet carrier is OK with standard wheels, but tends to obstruct your view with Goodrich tyres. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

John Hi,

May I suggest you contact

?

They do have a dual spare wheel carrier in their products list on the site.

Give my regards to Eddie or to Chris in the parts department.

Take care and Happy Easter to everybody Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Do not put a bonnet mount on - that is what nearly killed me in Africa.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw