More VW Diesel Knee-Slappers

snip

the ONLY way you would

Ouch!Give it up, man. you're outclassed.

(tell him Bill)

Reply to
Mike

Naturally the bed's in good shape, it's inpossible to carry any significant load in it. In fact if you put your dog back there he'd likely bite you at the first opportunity due to the embarassment you'd have caused him. I mean, imagine if his dog buddies saw him, how could he live it down?

< "new Diesel engine and new clutch" "you can pick on of these up at any junk yard for next to nothing" >

Put's a whole new spin on the term "NEW", don't it?

Jerry McG

Amazing what one can do when the estrogen runs out, ain't it?

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Doug, you MUST be an FNG if you never gave in to the urge to killfile threads engendered by one Lloyd from Emory U. - I would never have thought that of you .

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Who is: Registrant: Insight Imaging Ltd 23 Kingsley Road Green Street Green Orpington, Kent BR6 6AX UK

Domain name: DIFFLOCK.COM

Administrative Contact: Ward-Hastelow, Simon snipped-for-privacy@ward-hastelow.com 23 Kingsley Road Green Street Green Orpington, Kent BR6 6AX UK 01689 857229 Technical Contact: Technical, Host Europe snipped-for-privacy@hosteurope.com Portland Street Beeston Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG9 2LP UK +44 115 9170000 Fax: +44 115 9170442

Registration Service Provider: Host Europe PLC, snipped-for-privacy@123-reg.co.uk +44.115-917-0000

This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC. Record last updated on 12-Dec-2003. Record expires on 15-Mar-2005. Record created on 15-Mar-2000.

Domain servers in listed order: NS2.DIFFLOCK.COM 69.57.146.142 NS.DIFFLOCK.COM 69.57.146.16 NS.REGISTERPLUS.NET 69.57.144.3 God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Oh, yeah? Well, displace this:

The Most Powerful Diesel Engine in the World

Beloved Leader

I don't see anyone taking me up on it. Don't have faith in your convictions?

Reply to
Paul Calman

I live in NC, you dipshit. You really are stupid, aren't you? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You're too late, someone else sent us word of this infernal, smoke belching, Hell-born monstrosity a few days ago. A sub should be dispatched to torpedo the thing the minute it hits the open seas.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

EPA gives optimistic ratings for most vehicles, not just hybrids:

Steve

All this hybrid hype is "deja vu all over again". In the late 70's early

80's VW got nearly 50 MPG on the EPA cycle with the diesel. The things never came close in real life and the customers revolted in droves. Honda and Toyota need to be reminded of how pioneers are identified: They're the ones with arrows in their backs!
Reply to
Jerry McG

Just learn not to violate our Charter:>

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III