My Newest Mod

Check it out, let me know what you guys think.

The Merg

I wish I had a picture of the horn we put in my old truck. Took four car batteries to run it. It being a horn from a diesel electric locomotive. My ears are still ringing. It was great fun till the Sherriff politely requested we "fool kids take tha damn thing out".

Reply to
DougW

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Nice, Bill - that yours? My dad's a Model 'A' guy, he's restored three or four over the years. He's had a few horns laying around the garage, we just finally got around to throwing one in the Jeep.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...> Check it out, let me know what you guys think.http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r139/gmergner/Wrangler/?action=vie...>

Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Haha, that's great! I kept the stock horn attached and just added a button on the lower dash next to the wheel, opposite the headlight controls.

A long time ago my dad used the same button when he had it in his truck...but that was a long time ago It'll probably get moved or changed to a smaller button if'n I add OBA (maybe not, since I plan on converting the XJ's A/C to OBA) or other goodies, cause that's a great spot for switches.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
The Merg