Snow!

Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a bit of wheelin'.

Only an 'after' picture because I forgot my camera.

Sadly, all the snow'll be gone by tomorrow - forecast of 48*

Reply to
The Merg

Looks like you had a good time.

Carl

Carl

Looks like a heavy frost to me. Hope you get some real snow soon.

Reply to
McAlisters

That is 'real' snow here. We only get actual real snow once every five years or so, so I take what I can get. The 'glass half full' pov is the only way one can stay sane in Southern Maryland.

McAlisters wrote:

The Merg

Frank_v7.0

We'd settle for some RAIN out here in Kalifornia. It's so dry out here that we're spittin' dust. I can't ever recall a winter out here without any damn snow or rain.

Reply to
Outatime

BRRRRRRR!!!! Gave me goosebumps just looking at it there topless.

Glad you had fun!

Kate

Kate

That isn't any snow and I live in SOMD too. It was like having one beer during the super bowl.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Kate, don't worry - I've got a bikini top and I bundle up, gloves, hat, etc. Coasty, you're right that wasn't really snow but it was better than nothing. Where do you live? I'm down in St. Mary's.

Coasty wrote:

The Merg

That's about how much snow we get here too, usually once in early April. :)

Reply to
Kate

I live in Calvert (Cullvert) Coasty

Coasty

The Merg

Live in St. Leonard work in St. Mary's at the College Coasty

Coasty

The Merg