new crewbed is totally cool !

New crewbed is totally cool !

And there is a JK model.

Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Looks interesting. Wonder how much weight it can take. Proably best for holding camping stuff but I wouldn't put a refrigerator on it. :)

Reply to
DougW

Not on the trail, anyway!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

According to their website; Max Weight Load is 400lbs. Cost is $600 clams. I think I'll wait till they get the bugs worked out on this one and I might consider buying version II.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

The only thing I worry about a bit is the swing out tire carrier/rear gate. Those were never known to support larger wheels without sagging and when open put a lot different stress on the hinges and fasters. If the rack supports the gate then that might be ok.

Reply to
DougW