New Old Man Emu Interleaf Liners - FREE

I have 3 packs of Old Man Emu Interleaf Liners (6 per pack). These are those yellow plastic disks sandwiched between the leaf springs. This is enough liners to completely redo all of your leaf springs and have 2 spare. These are orginal equipment OME parts (part # IL01YE) direct from Australia. First person to email me (off list please) and agree to pay a small shipping charge can have them.

Thanks

mpv

Reply to
Michael Vincenty