New tires. :)

Well, I was thinking about getting some new rims, possibly

16" and putting P225 or P235 on them.. But while doing the standard rotation it became apparent (large ass nail) that I'd have to take them in and get a patch. That combined with some deep cracks in the rubber and one little bit of cord poking out finally got me off dead center and looking at new tires.

Been looking at the Bridgestone Duler AT Revo and from what I've read it's a good tire for my driving style. So the ZJ has new shoes now.

Tirerack url

Not bad, TiresPlus matched the online price. Although they did manage to loose one of my hub covers and replace it with one that looks like it's been a doggy chewtoy. :/ At least it matches my rock chewed rims now. :) Guess I could just paint them all green or brakedust grey.

No strong feelings so far on the tires, they ride nice and quiet, track well, and corner without squeeking. Haven't had them at speed yet or offroad. Plenty of voids so they should clear well. Some siping, but not as much as the Michelin LTX M/S tires.

Reply to
DougW