Off Topic: ABS Failure

Another ABS failure:

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I guess.

I see California is still filming those car chases. What fun.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Wow. Ouch.

Reply to
griffin

griffin did pass the time by typing:

no kidding.

But it does make me wonder. Did they say it was due to ABS? That had all the hallmarks of understeer caused by a blown tire. Too grainy to tell where the wheels were pointed but even with ABS running if the wheels were cocked right I would expect more debris than that.

Although it looks like the cop looses the right front tire about where he crosses the divider. Too grainy to tell though.

Reply to
DougW