05 TJ adding a hardtop

I have an '05 TJ Sport, soft top that I would like to add a Jeep hardtop for the winter. Is the cable harness in place for the wiper motor and rear defroster or must that be added along with the switches? Thanks, Michael

Reply to
John Q. Public

Take a look. I'd guess it wouldn't be. The cable runs along the floor of the tub on the driver's side. The harness just sits next to the rollbar mount in the back (driver's side).

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

Reply to