OFF TOPIC videos to share OFF TOPIC

gotta couple videos i wanted to share for anyone who may be interested.

1) 32 meg video of the drive along the chief joseph scenic highway during a recent trip (business) to cooke city montana. video is full of deer/elk and some beautiful countryside.
if youre on dial up and just want to see pictures from the trip, theyre at
2) 18 meg, 5 minute video of myself earning a living.
Nathan W. Collier

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

heh....for sure! hunting season and they hide a lot better.

if you let a little black ice stop you, you wont get around to much up here. lock in the front drive and go. :-)

....cept you gotta put up with even more californians than we do. ;-)

thats actually a refrigeration rack system at a supermarket. keeps nearly $1million in product cold.

btw, i get my health insurance through the wifeys job. her plan was better.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III