Totally off off off topic

During my usual trolling through the newsgroups, I came accross a couple of Mpeg movies that I think deserve a look.

The first is a Hamlet advert (that I hadn't previously seen) which features a guy in a Ferrari getting his cumuppance. The second is an ad for the Ford Ka's Evil Twin, which depicts a novel way in dealing with bird droppings.

If anyone would like to see them, I will gladly post them here (if that's allowed) or send by email.

Regards Martyn Cottrell

Reply to
Martyn Cottrell

I've seen them both and the Ferrari one is truly a classic, women seem to find it even more amusing than men. Wonder why? :-)

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Seen the Ford one - very ammusing! Not seen the hamlet, or not that I remember.

Doubt you can post them here - I have webspace if you want to put them on there

Regards

Reply to
Simon Rose

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:46:33 +0100, "Bob Hobden" made me spill my meths by writing:

Right...

Wayne Davies

just discovered that website a few days ago. one of the truly classic sites. hilariously funny. very interesting animation about badgers.

i love it. what do you guys think???

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

May I add to the venerial gentlemans collection:

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Hi,

Many thanks to all those who replied to my query.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Mawson

May I say I loath things in Windows Media Video format. Crappy quality, gapping, pixelation etc etc

Give me MPEG/DIVx any day

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Couldn't agree more, actually.

It's what it came in, and I haven't been arsed to find the .asf converter...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

And you figure this a classic, do you ? Get yourself committed now before you do someone else harm.

Peter 'Splitting headache' R.

Reply to
Peter R.

On or around Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:49:08 +1000, "samuel mcgregor" enlightened us thusly:

we've had that from it's original source a few days ago...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah, Austin, it made me laugh when you posted it for snipped-for-privacy@badger-co.freeserve.co.uk. Mad.

Guy