Ok, don't laugh or How much does a short block weigh?

bill-if you're going to pull the engine by unbolting the bell housing from the engine, be sure to take ALL the bolts around the perimeter out. when i pulled mine, i overlooked 2 small bolts at the bottom of the housing-it took me another hour or so to pull it. since you have the radiator out, you may want to remove the whole grill assembly. it's pretty damn easy and it will make the job soo much easier. another thing to remove is the crossmember that crosses under the pan. oh wait, if you've taken the pan out you already have that out. if you can, drop the tranny and then remove the engine. if u do that, don't forget to support the back of the engine. it will drop. if you only take the engine out, support the from of the tranny. try and remove as much stuff off the engine-like alternator, ac compressor, etc. good luck!

Reply to
serg

I bet it would be a royal bitch moving without the use of your Jeep.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins