How much does a TD & Tdi engine weigh ?

I've finally committed myself to putting a 200 into my TD 110 - plenty of very robust looking hoists on ebay for around =A3100 but they do look a bit ott - I'd rather have a nice new slender one that i can fold away into a shoe box when i'm done with it - but i can't find how much either engines weigh - and clues or recomendations for a reasonable quality hoist?

Reply to
Sean

The top one (product: 020110142) would do just fine - I've got product: 020110170 as it folds up neatly - it's lasted 5 years before the seals went, and that includes lifting 6-cylinder engines and being lent to all sots of yobbos.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Around 5 cwt or 250 kilos