OT:EBay item sort of neat.

Not connected at all to this in any way.

Frank

Reply to
Woodsy

You are obviously not connected to anything :-)

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

I liked that one part.

Reply to
<ABanks5

I'll sell you one for half of his price.

Reply to
Paul Calman

But is it the same color as the OP's because I liked the color.

Chris

I'll tell you what!... if you pay the shipping, I will give you one free,,, any color!

JimG

Reply to
JimG

JimG did pass the time by typing:

How about plaid like the one they had last week?

Reply to
DougW

2 much exhaust from the generator...

Woodsy

Did not know the Russion's made vehicles.

Reply to
DougW