OT Great Accord commercial

This is great:

Click the gear cog to continue past the first page. Be sure your audio is turned on.

I guess it has been on tv in Europe for a while now.

John Davies Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

I've seen that a few times and it's a great commercial... EXCEPT for the wheels rolling UP the ramp!

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

What's the problem with the wheels rolling up the ramp? You know how it was done don't you?

Reply to
Stephen Young

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Then why the comment? It has been discussed

Stephen Young

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Actually, it is all real. The insides of the tires were weighted so that they would role uphill. See

(towards thebottom). Talk about patience! 606 tries to get it "right"... Ryan

Reply to
Ryan