OT: Off Road Repairs

I have some sad news for distribution.

A group of US Army Engineers was attacked by terrorists while working on a humanitarian road project. There was one death and 5 casualties from this terrorist attack Monday.

I am sure you have not been made aware of this attack as the American news media has no interest in mentioning the vast humanitarian aid being performed by western coalition soldiers.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Do you have any details? A friend of ours has a son in a an engineering detachment. Couldn't find anything on the DOD website.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Send me an e-address at the address below (remove the SPAM)

Reply to
Billy Ray

Matt, names are listed here:

this website:

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Is that Jeremy Hodge?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Yes, Bravo Company 612th Engineers out of Norwalk, Ohio

Reply to
Billy Ray