OT - Ping Earle Horton

Hey, Earle, can you dance like your ex-boss Steve Balmer ?

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

Thomas W.

heh..

He has a look that says, "You pathetic little excuses for employees better start enjoying this or your all FIRED!!"

At least he enjoys his job.

Reply to
DougW

Unlike Mr. Balmer, I was smart enough to spend some of YOUR hard earned money on dance lessons.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I would need at least 20Ks worth of tuition, as I dance like a camel on rollerskates :-)

Reply to
Dave Milne

Why can't you just say "Bullshit", you little sissy? Be a MAN, for f*ck's sake!

Reply to
Nathan Collier is a Fried Butt