Parts site recommendation

Just to let eveyone know of a site I ordered my Daughter's Detroit locker from, and since then my own

prices were some of the best I've found, he is one of the few companies that responds to emails, same day even, my daughter's he said was in stock, said fedex 6 days, I got it in 6 days, the one for mine he said he didn't have it in stock, would be 3 days then send it fedex, 6 days, he emailed today, 3 days after order to say it was in and he was dropping it off at fedex this afternoon. I'm on the British Columbia coast, he's in Iowa I think, but it is one of the best sites around, I waited 49 days for my locker from a place near me, then gave up, so 6 days is fast.

Reply to
Greg