Well, it's not exactly CAMO paint.....

twaldron did pass the time by typing:

Well, that's got to be the ugliest f-ing thing I've seen short of the barbie Jeep.

Maby someone with money will buy it and give it a proper paintjob.

I do know some trails in texas, lots of mesquite...

Reply to
DougW
46k b.i.n.?!?! I wonder what the reserve is. n.

--

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Hey, if they're dumb enough to buy into the whole "pimp" mentality then they're probably dumb enough to overpay for that ugly-ass thing.

Reply to
wkearney99

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:12:10 GMT, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by twaldron :

I guess that depends on where you're trying to hide...

Reply to
Bob Casanova

Bob Casanova did pass the time by typing:

Yes, and that paintjob would be perfect cammo at about

1000' of salt water or 8' of concrete.
Reply to
DougW

Next to Jimmy?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

The high bidder was Rick James?

Reply to
Paul Calman

I tried ot look at this link over the weekend with my DialUp connection, and it took forever to load and the Jeep is butt ugly. I thought the file didn't load right. I looked this morning with my T1 or DSL or whatever the Hell we have here, and it loaded much faster, but the Jeep is still butt ugly.

Amazingly, it's still overpriced too ...

--

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:50:14 -0500, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "DougW" :

...or both.

Sounds reasonable... ;-)

Reply to
Bob Casanova

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:13:20 -0700, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Jeff Strickland" :

Yeah, a high-speed link can correct a lot of problems, but unfortunately overpriced butt-ugly jeeps aren't among them...

Reply to
Bob Casanova

all it needs is a good coat of mud.

Patrick Ô¿Ô