Picture Bill?

Whats the link to that goofy picture of the jeep with the baffed springs and huge shackles?

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

ya thats the one, thanks bill

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

I might still have pics of my FrankenWillys when I first bought it. The springs were so garfed out that they actually pointed down at the ends and someone had shackles about 12" long under there to try to level it. They were chrome, snazzy! I still have the shackles, I'll probably just use them for welding practice or something.

I'll dig around and see if I can find those pics and post a link to them. Pretty funny looking.

Cheers, - JJ

Reply to
Keep YerSpam