Please pass nationally

Reply to
Jim85CJ

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Then Novak was lying when he said that he was informed by two senior Bush Adminstration officials?

Work on your reading comprehension...he probably didn't know about the leak at the time, but now he knows it happened. All he would have to say to his Cabinet is "Bring me the person who did this or I'll be replacing every one of you." If they don't, they'd be disobeying an order. But he won't give that order. At least, he hasn't yet.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Yep, Bush protected us from the Texas and Alabama V-C. ;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Ah, I see. Only a TERRORIST attack requires the President to not wait until the photo op is over to ask what is going on.

said

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

"The country is under attack" seems like a good reason for a last-minute itinerary change, don't you think?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Whoops, Mike posted the NG charter again, I guess we need to end this thread.... :-)

Been fun, I'm done. Don't kill yourselves trying to get in the last word.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Good, watch out for the Door-Ass interface. Your OT political BS is not needed in r.a.m.j+w.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lowe

Bill, see if you can follow along here.

1) A CIA operative's identity is reveled in the national news media, with the leaker (Novak) saying his source is a senior administration official ( That's the Bush administration if you haven't been following up to this point)

2) Revealing a CIA operative's identity is a high crime that exposes not only the operative and their family and associates, but anyone who has had contact with that operative in the past to question, suspicion, and retribution. These past contacts are the foreign nationals we rely on to provide the intelligence that allows our country to fight terrorism.

3) There are now two ways to handle this at this point: First, the administration can try to sweep it under the rug and stonewall the investigation, which is what has happened to date, OR, second, The administration could clean it's own house. There are not too many "senior administration officials" are there? Polygraph all of them and hang the criminal out to dry. The alternative is to have a TRAITOR in the time of war serving as a trusted aide.

Of course there is always the possibility that the president or his handlers do not give a shit about who dies as a result of this deliberate leak, and in fact were behind it all along.

Reply to
Jeff Lowe

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hey Bill, the courts do not investigate crimes, that's the venue of the executive branch, and in cases where the executive branch may be involved, or give the appearance of being involved, a special prosecutor's office. I guess not being part of the "depends set" I can still remember that. It must be a bitch not being able to see a newspaper anymore or worse yet forgetting what you've read or heard 3 seconds after your lips stop moving. BTW, you seem to be drooling in your keyboard again, the sentences you type are coming out all garbled and difficult to follow. You should probably change your bib.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Lowe