Please pass nationally

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

I'm sure *you* believe this.

Reply to
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I wonder if the SBVFT have stopped using as a spokesperson the one who was caught lying?

Registration may be necessary for this site, but it's a pretty detailed and honest assessment of 36-year old events, for those who are inclined to get worked up about it.

Just goes to show that (1) stuff can be very difficult to comprehend and retain in the heat of battle and (2) wading into politics invariably involves getting covered in s**t.

Brian

Hah, just one? In his 1999 autobiography, ''A Charge to Keep,'' Bush describes his pilot training, which he completed in June 1970. He writes, ''I continued flying with my unit for the next several years.''

In reality, he was suspended from flying on August 1st, 1972 after failing to take a required physical. That's 22 months which is a far cry from "several years."

Reply to
Jeff

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Sure Bill, anything you say... yessirree, you are the master of the universe, a man without peer, and a legend in your own mind. Oh, here's a link just for you: http:

Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

God I hate lairs! Yeah, I know *exactly* how you feel, except I don't blaspheme.

Reply to
Lon

C'mon, Bill. He's the President. No President gets to be President without some amount of mistruthfulness. To think that this or any President hasn't lied about anything is naive.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

It was common knowledge at the time that the kids of rich powerful families got to serve in the NG instead of being sent to Vietnam.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

"Of course we want to find out who leaked Valerie Plume's name to Robert Novak."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

I have nothing against the Nasty Guard, or the members that actually show up for their agreed enlistment. They are always subject to call-up if things get hot enough and a few units did get called up during 'Nam. Suspect not many "fortunate sons" are joining these days.

Reply to
Lon

Here's a fact. Bush was suspended from flying on August 1st, 1972. Here's the document proving it:

Note where it says, "Verbal order of the Comdr on 1 Aug. 72 suspending

1stlt George W Bush, , ANGUS (Not on EAD), TX ANG, Hq 146 Ftr Gp, Elington AFB, Houston, TX, from flying status are confirmed, exigencies of the service having been such as to preclude the publication of competent written orders in advance. Reason for Suspension: Failure to accomplish annual medical examination."
Reply to
Jeff

Haven't been reading world events lately, have you Lon?

Reply to
twaldron

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Amazing you hate the Taliban and muslim terrorists so much...you have so much in common with them, including a rather selective self blindness.

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III