posting for a friend

I got a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer. Was looking through a couple off-road catalogues and noticed some things were sold for '97-'02 TJ and had a different part number for '03 or would say not for '03 or rubicon models. What did DC change between '02 and '03? Looked at my brothers '03 and other then some interior items didn't really notice anything different. Second, what model year was the 4 speed auto tranny first available in the TJ's? I was also looking for the link for the wheel back spacing chart for all the jeep models that somebody posted a few months ago. My brother has a set of bfg ko on yj rims and I was wondering how well they'd work on his TJ. Guess I'm to lazy to take one off to compare. Thanks

Billy

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff