power windows 2004 cherokee

NONE OF THE POWER WINDOWS WORK . iS THERE A FUSEABLE LINK? I CHECKED FUSES THEY ALL SEEMED OK. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Reply to
ret120

NONE OF THE POWER WINDOWS WORK . iS THERE A FUSEABLE LINK? I CHECKED FUSES THEY ALL SEEMED OK. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Reply to
ret120

NONE OF THE POWER WINDOWS WORK . iS THERE A FUSEABLE LINK? I CHECKED FUSES THEY ALL SEEMED OK. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Reply to
ret120

If I recall there is a overload circuit breaker, not a fuse under the hood..It's along with the fan control and fog lamps relay.It could have tripped due to a short or just gone bad. The power is pretty much a straight feed to the door module control on the drivers side from the overload relay.

SCOTT

Reply to
Scootter