Rallytops?

Does anyone have experience with Rallytops of Gardena, CA.?

jeeper

Does anyone have experience with Rallytops of Gardena, CA.?

jeeper

Reply to
twaldron

No, not at all. I have been looking for a hardtop for my '98 Wrangler and the price on these is great. They are made to order though, it takes 5 weeks. I did a "BBB" check, no complaints. I was just hoping for feedback from someone familiar with them.

jeeper

Reply to
twaldron