Re: Anyone install a bikini top on an 03 yet?

Lynn,

Quadratec had '03 Bestop Bikini's in stock as of a couple of weeks ago. I bought one, installed it, and have been quite happy with it. The "no-drill" header requires you to tighten a couple bolts where the factory soft top has the two claps.

Doug

I am dying to get a bikini top for my 03 but have yet to see one. I > have been watching the Bestop site and still nothing. I think there > may be just enough difference between and 02 and 03 where the 02 > bikini top may not work. The thing that really confuses me is people > on Ebay selling bikini tops that supposedly work with the 03. I think > they may not know what they are saying. So... has anyone installed > one on the 03 yet? > > Thanks, > Lynn
Reply to
RubiconDoug

Thanks for the info!

Lynn

Reply to
satxbiker

Wow..that seems like a PITA. Screws?..w/ a bikini?

Billy

Reply to
Billy Tolcher