Re: Replacement Shocks for a Normal Everyday TJ?

Doetsch Tech's DT-3000 is an outstanding shock for a TJ and in the low-mid $30 price range, are not that expensive. It rides really well yet works well offroad. Avoid Rancho's RS5000 and ProComp's ES-3000 like the plague, both are ultra-stiff shocks that will shake your fillings out. :)

Jerry

What shocks would you guys recommend for a TJ with 30 inch tires that > sees off road maybe ten times a year? I think the stock shocks are > pretty much warn out and need replacement. I would pefer a good ride > on the road over off road performance, but every once in a while the > Jeep does go places.
Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I like Trailmaster SSV ($43) or KYB ($43).

Curt

Reply to
curt

I agree with Jerry. The DT-3000 is an extremely good choice for shocks. Regards,

Guri Sandhu

98TJ
Reply to
G.Sandhu