Re: reply to a cop who risks his life for us every day.

I'm with Bill, I can't count a SINGLE time the cops have ever done anything

> positive for anyone I know. I don't trust cops, most people don't, so don't > try playing the hero cuz' no one is buying. Cops regularly get away with > murder and there are plenty of instances of corrupt cops. FOAD.

Bullshit. Look at what we ask them to do. We ask them to deal with the garbage of our society. It should come as no surprise that a few of them come out stinking in the process. But the great majority do a fine job of handling what WE refuse to do ourselves.

Reply to
wkearney99

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

What kind of wack'o logic is this: do it ourselves...Florida..concealed permits...airport jackings. So does that mean that other states are having airport jackings???? I am florida.....we have a lot of wacko's shooting the hell out of everything and everybody. Another brilliant law.

Reply to
MikeG

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

The truth hurts don't it??

Reply to
MikeG

"MikeG" wrote in news:2eMje.32322$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Interestingly enough, studies show that concealed carry is an effective deterrent to crime, and most of the states that have passed laws to allow concealed carry in the past 20 or 30 years have seen crime drop. None of them have seen crime or gun accidents increase.

Of course, this shouldn't be surprising, given that 99.9% of all gun owners are safe and law abiding, and use their guns for self-defense, recreation, hunting, collecting, and other lawful uses.

Reply to
Barry Bean

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That isn't my take home, it is gross, take home is around 17 K. Just got a new jeep, see other post, and only way I could do it is with my wife also working. Only way she said she would allow it is if payments stayed the same.

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô