Rear Wheel Alignment

I am showing unusual wear on the rear wheels of my '98 TJ. The pattern is a saw tooth on the outer edge, noticable when rubbing your hand from front to back (not outside to inside). Are the rear wheels adjustable and could the problem be fixed?

Reply to
gdkucera

Check the tire pressure first. Low pressure will make that pattern too.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

That is cupping and is usually caused by a dead shock.

Mike

gdkucera wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain