rebuild kit for TH400

hi,

I've a Jeep CJ7 Golden Eagle V8 '79 automatic (TH400) with quadra-trac (and low range). I'm looking for a complet rebuild kit for my TH400. Somebody knows where can I find that kit ?

Thanks

Nostradamus

Reply to
nostradamus

are a few different one listed above. You can get the gaskets andseals from
if that is all you need.

Reply to
thumpsalot

Just about any parts house, or transmission shop.

Dan

Reply to
Hootowl

I recommend the kits from

These kits are the Transtar brand and have all brand name stuff in them. They also have every gasket, bushing, band, seal, etc. These are the most complete kits on the market, and most of the good trans rebuilders use these kits. I have done 2 trannys in my life and use these kits for both. I am very pleased with them, and will always use them. Another tip, spend the money and get the rebuild manual from them also. They are less than $20 and are very thorough. Well worth the money.

Chris