Removing door Speaker-96 Cherokee

Do I need to remove the panel or can I pry of the plastic grill? I need to check the wires.

tia, Mel

Reply to
Mel P.

Remove the door panel. When removing the armrest - undo the 2 big screws underneath. While it's hanging by the top of the armrest rotate it slowly while pulling back toward you. The top part is a threaded stud flat on two sides and it must be in the right position to slide out from the retainer.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to