Rolled Cherokee this weekend

I was up at the local mud hole in Azusa Canyon Calif. this weekend and I happened to see a VERY nice Cherokee end up on it's side. Then to make matters worse the people that were trying to help him out ended up pulling him over too far and he ended up rolling over onto his roof and upside down in the river. At least he wasn't in it when this happened.

On the up side though, after he was uprighted it started right up and he was able to drive it back to the staging area and load it up on his trailer.

I do have some pics of this but they are just so so due to them being taken by a camera phone. If you want to see them mail me .

Shamus

80 CJ-5 SOA 33's +++
Reply to
Shamus O Hire

Did anybody watch Monster Jam on Speed vision this weekend? Some guy in a Cherokee was out jumping it over the bumps. The first one he got about a foot of air, the second bump, maybe 18". He hit the 3rd one real hard, got probably 3' of air, and when it came down the front end just collapsed with both tires splaying out to the sides. Looked like one of those old cartoons from Bill's day.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You can post them over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4.

That is set up for photos and is very empty normally.

Mike

Shamus O Hire wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Sounds like the guy is pretty damn stupid to me. You can't expect to jump a Jeep like it's a dirt-bike or ATV.

Wblane