Bike Rack '02 Max

Anyone have a good suggestion where to get an Effective bike rack for my Max. Thanks, JL

Reply to
John

I'm not sure, but if you can get a little Class 1 receiver hitch mounted to the 02, that would be the best way to go. I've got Class 1 hitches on both my 90 & 94 GXE's to pull my jetski and they are very inconspicuous and strong. The receiver hitch style of bike rack will allow you to access the trunk without removing the bikes or rack. I use a trunk/bumper rack that's a pain cuz I have to remove everything to get into the trunk and the foam pads leave marks on the white paint. Luckily I don't go far with my bikes. Try these links:

Good Luck

C.H.

Reply to
Chris H