Seats, Atlas, Line-X, etc

For all your inquiring minds...go here for the latest pics.

jbjeep

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sweet rig Jenn....mmmm Atlas...someday very soon!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Thanks Jeff. I just got back from a geocaching run, and the new seats have some mud on them (and so do I, lol). =) Man are they ever comfy. Other than the Atlas is noisy, smelly, and puking fluid, its great! (all of those things are totally normal at this stage).

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

The local club had a road rally and picnic today open to the public and one Jeeper couple managed to hydro-lock their engine by seeing how fast they could cross a stream..

Reply to
billy ray

Looks good.

Carl