OMG!!!

Redge Egder

Yes, I believe you're right... I prefer to use a concrete bird bath for support and garden gnomes for wheel chocks

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

heh

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Maybe he has someone sitting on the drivers side front bumper to balance, and the hi-lift is just for safety. After all it is just a 4Runner.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG