silent statement

Lets just hope that DC don't have the patent and general rights to that style and size of lettering..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

It's a wonder they haven't tried to lay claim to the image of Eugene yet... They've already claimed ownership to any seven slot grille design! ...including the one designed by Ford for their GP!

Reply to
TJim

Maybe it's just because I work in the District of Columbia, but DC doesn't automatically mean Daimler Chrysler. It can be confusing, because talking about scummy lawyers and arrogance can refer to both. ;)

Brian

LOLOLOLOL..