Simply put...

Anyone want to compare and contrast the classic 4.0L I6 and the upcoming 3.8L V6?

Reply to
JeepXJ

I'd like to see a horsepower/torque dyno chart for both engines to see how much power they both produce at certain rpms. Anyone have any links?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Google Groups is your friend.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Bill Hughes has them.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sorry, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. They are going to have both a 3.7 & 3.8 liter engine in the Jeep line?

Reply to
billy ray

I get an error 404 when trying to see those jpgs

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Reply to