Siphoning gas into my TJ....

Reply to
Paul Keating

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It's only a couple guys that keep promising actually, you know the most needy ones.... I haven't put out a general Help call yet, but I think it is getting close to having a water pump party. I make good food. ;-)

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Like I mentioned to Bill, it's only a couple guys that keep promising actually, you know the most needy ones.... I haven't wanted to put out a general 'Help' call yet. One guy actually owes me over 30 hours of 'real' work so.....

Mike

Paul Keat>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

If its in the summer on my days off I could be persuaded by a Molson's and a Burger :D or a Timmy's XL 3-3 .

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Thanks, now I'm gonna have that picture in my head for the rest of the day..

Reply to
JohnM

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Only if Americans built cars as dependable as the Japs then I would be in your camp!

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Exactly why I buy the Japs...

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Are you talking about power? I have a 4runner, with the v-8. Plenty of power. I towed a pontoon boat (3000lbs) from Chicago to Colorado, up mountains, with no problems, passing cars as I was doing it. Don't get me wrong, my favorite car was a 93 Jeep Wrangler. Super easy to work on, and was dependable till I hit 150k miles. My Dodge Durango was another story. Probably why I went Jap.

Willing to look at the Jeep again, but I think the Germans will screw things up (given that on JD power surveys German cars are below American cars, with the exception of Porsche).

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Please tell me why is GM and Ford losing ground to the Japanese. GM and Ford sells cars for less, yet the people still go and buy Japanese. What would make people do that if Japanese cars were unreliable?

Also, if you go down the route of your argument, purchasing a new Chrysler (this includes Jeep) model you are supporting the Germans, who in fact do not support the U.S.

This is a global economy, and markets are very efficient at weeding out the weak players. This is why GM and Ford are suffering.

Reply to
Dan J.S.