Snow run pics

Aren't you in Washington, just below BC, and you only had to cut one tree?! With the 14 wind storms in 30 days I figured you'd need a skidder.

Reply to
Greg

I'm an avid snowmobiler and truthfully a rutted trail is very very annoying. According to our local clubs, Any "tracked" vehicle is allowed on the trail as long as you have a valid trail pass. So if ya want to use your Jeep on our trails, Ya gotta have a set of these.

jbjeep wrote:

Reply to
FrankW

I So want a set of those for my CJ7!

There are some places that I would love to get back into in the winter and I don't want to piss off the sledders. These trails 'are' dual use 'if' you are going into a hunt camp or fishing hole, but having to depend on night driving so the trails are frozen enough to not track on or getting stuck in there for 3 or 4 days because it warmed and the bottom dropped out is not always fun....

Didn't even go out this year for our New Years run, no bottom on the winter logging roads yet....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > I'm an avid snowmobiler and truthfully
Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
RoyJ

OH OH OH! Those are SO COOL!

I didn't see any prices on them though. Prolly a good thing.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Yep, thats me. Oh we cut way more than one tree. Just one was huge (bigger than the saw). We actually didnt get that bad of a blow down here in the gorge, or maybe its just that we didnt notice it, since high winds are perfectly normal at any time of year here. Thats why its some of the best windsurfing in the world. lol.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

And here in So. Calif. it's been in the low to mid 20's in the morning the last few days. Burrrr.........

noneofyourbusiness

these pics are awesome... wish i could have been there.. thanks.. Deb

Reply to
agent99
4" of snow between 0630 and 0900 this morning. Yea, read about the issue with the citrus crop. Dang!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Glad you enjoyed them. Thats why I post the links for you all.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep