Tailgate hinges

hi, I recently picked up a used swing away tire carrier for my 90 yj. went to put it on the other day, and i cant get the hinge pin out of the lower hinge. The rack monts on top of the hinge, with a bolt through the whole thing, so the rack and the tailgate swing on the same hinge pin. anyone ahve any ideas how to get the pin out? anyone do this before? anyone know of aftermarket black hinges that might have removable pins, or is that hoping for too much? cant seem to find black hinges anywhere that i normally order from. thanks for any help. jason

Reply to
jayhalsey

Can't help with your question but....you wouldn't happen to be the same Jay Halsey that raced for Team Associated and Trinity....would you?

Mike

98 TJ SE
Reply to
GzrGlide