The Best Car in World Today

Trully the best and fastest sedan I have ever owned. Any sedan in the mid 50s that can get from 0-60 in 5.5 seconds in my book is far above average. My 535 handles extremely well and performs every bit as well as advertised. I highly recommend this car to any one. I am a car person who has rebuilt a muscle car and owned many great cars in my 63 years. This is probably the best car in the world today.

Lucern

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

So, we take it you haven't had your doors blown off by an SRt8 Grand Cherokee yet.

Reply to
Lon

You've led a very sheltered life, haven't you?

You're "a car person"? Your post proves that's not true but you're certainly entitled to your silly opinion.

BTW, I guess you can't be expected to be able to read much about cars when you're not even able to read the name of this newsgroup but then, if you could read you probably wouldn't be a Google Grouper.

You've given me one more reason to support the Usenet Improvement Project, see link in signature.

Reply to
XS11E

Now that IS a nice vehicle... I doubt that it would make it up that "course" that Bill just showed!

Reply to
Socks

Its a street truck. Pretty much a non-starter except for flat dirt roads and possibly a bit of slippery stuff. Still, it will take out the average BMW 5 series and is claimed to be able to hang with them in the twisties. Good enough Porsche had to feed more beans to the Cayenne.

Reply to
Lon