Got my new car...

Well, I've decided to just dump the Bonneville. Probably end up on eBay with a $1800 BIN and a $800 reserve.

Picked up my new car today, and I'm sure everyone in here will retch when I say that... I bought a 2005 Aztek.

I'm just so damn sick and tired of everyone on the road driving the same cookie cutter cars, everything looks so damn similar. The Aztek has some nice hauling room, good pick up, handles better than any car I've ever owned, rides incredibly smoothly, and is VERY quiet. And the electric blue color didn't hurt either. 8*)

Now, my question is this - Does anyone know of any online Aztek owner groups or of any companies that make aftermarket Aztek parts?

Reply to
Chuck Whitby

I've rented a few of them. Strange looking but actually a very nice vehicle. I had a 4wd version for a couple of weeks. It could crawl through the muck at a construction site and yet handle well at 105 mph. Check the self-destructing V-6 engine frequently for signs of antifreeze leaks.

Reply to
« Paul »

Ahh, good to see they havent changed this feature. It was the perfect reason to change the engine to an V8 on my 81 Firebird. :)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

A friend in Indianapolis has a yellow one with $4000 in rear end damage, but still drivable.

Good Luck...

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~291,900 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face