tires.... kinda OT

well i got me a new used vehicle... and 1 tire has a slit in the sidewall. it doesnt go through it... it holds air but you can see its a small slit.

any way to repair this? its a maxxis buckshot mudder BTW

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

Nope, tires get lots of cuts when off road and unless they cut belts there is no real issue usually.

Mike

Mike Romain

mike do you have yahoo messenger or AOL?

since your online now... it would be faster than waiting for google to update...

yahoo : big_dogue AOL:vpiper45

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

No, but my email is pretty fast and the one in the header is legit.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

A case for Shoe-Goo?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Yes!

That would likely seal it up to at least keep water out.

Mike

Earle Hort> A case for Shoe-Goo?

Reply to
Mike Romain

I used it to do a nice restore on my vintage 1986 Whitco soft top and doors. It fixed the cracks in the windows and has held vinyl patches on the odd treerat chew holes. Excellent stuff!

Mike

Earle Hort> Heh, I put some on a bike tire to seal a cut, and it is still holding.

Reply to
Mike Romain

Heh, I put some on a bike tire to seal a cut, and it is still holding. Never tried it on a car tire though. I even use it on shoes.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

LOL I never thought I'd hear someone else call squirrels tree rats.

Chris

Mike Roma> I used it to do a nice restore on my vintage 1986 Whitco soft top and

i bought Goop Automotive contact and sealant and i bought Monkey Grip rubber cement.

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh