TJ Tire & wheel??

I have a 2002 wrangler and added a 2" lift (springs & shocks only) I currently have the factory wheels and tires, but it is time for new tires and I want to go up in size. What is the largest size tire (looking at BF Goodrich AT or GY MTR) that I can put on the factory wheels? Also I have a friend who would be willing to sell me some ION 15x8 wheels, what is the largest size that I could add to these wheels? I also need to keep in mind that this is my everyday transportation and I don't off-road as much as I used to with my older CJ. Thanks for any help provided!

Reply to
Phinz

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

The backspacing on factory wheels will limit you pretty much to a

10.5" wide tire at most. Personally, in that configuration, I'd run a 31x10.5 or maybe a 32x10.5 (do they make such an animal?). I'm lifted ~2" and run 31x10.5.

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller

Interco Super Swamper Radial TSL comes in 32x10.50R15.

Steve

David C. Moller wrote:

Reply to
Steve