unbelieveable deja vu

Put D/C's URL on it.

Reply to
TJim

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I sorta prefer this version, but it would probably be some sorta violation for Nathan to use:

Approximately 11/30/03 13:14, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

*HE* has to destroy HIS existing stock.

That doesn't stop any one else from proliferating that sticker as voluminously as possible.

F**K D-C. It's a Free Speech Issue, man. Fair Use for the purposes of Parody has a longstanding justification. Just ask Al Franken.

Nathan, contact the ACLU about this second letter. They have issues with Corporations trying to squelch Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms of expression.

Yo, DC Stormtroopers and Land Sharks, you reading this? Up yours!

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Though I feel for Nathan's predicament, I doubt the ALCU would take this case, since the Constitutional protections protect the people from governmental abuses. This is an issue with trademark protection, which D-C has a right to do, within reason. Where I differ with D-C's claim is that IIRC they made the same claims against GM in regards to the Hummer H2 and LOST.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo