yellow jeep pics

now that my jeep has a proper soft top and soft doors, here are my proud owner pics:

....feels great to be back.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nice ride, Nate! You can also post 'em over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

That's where I put my '87 rebuild recently.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

That is nice looking. I like the contrasting colours.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > now that my jeep has a proper soft top and soft doors, here are my proud > owner pics:
Reply to
Mike Romain

Very nice! Those Rubicons are plenty good stock.

Reply to
nrs

sweet!

Reply to
DougW

Montana

Aw, come on...where's the 6" lift and 35" tires??

;-)

noneofyourbusiness

many thanks sir. even though i already hooked her up with a pretty sweet v8 durango (

) oldest _does_ have her eyes on it. to bad. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I am jealous!

Ed