Using the Spare Tire ?

First let me confess my sin, I did not rotate the tires on my TJ according to the owners manual.

Reply to
Dean

Will Honea

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

You _could_ fix the flat and hang the new tire back on the rack. Or, you could buy another new tire if the old one is too far gone, then hang the best of the tires on the ground on the rack. I have a brand new Mud Terrain on my rack, and they don't even make them anymore.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I did fix the flat, but I was just thinking I might get some use out of the spare if it wasn't going to hurt anything. Maybe {shudder} rotate the used tires onto the rack until this one catches up.

Reply to
Dean