Warranty??

The pull-tab doohicky on my '02 TJ passenger seat tore out the other day...would anyone know if this is covered by the warranty? Not that I don't trust the dealer to tell me, but heck, my vet almost killed my dog last week!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks for the links, Bill! We've got the kids and grandkids showing up any time now so I'll have to read through them later. From what I saw so far it looks to be a real pain!

Seahag

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Seahag

Reply to
David C. Moller

Hee hee, reminds me of a joke I used to know.....

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Reply to
mic canic

My kid had a zipper come apart in the middle on the back window of his '02 TJ. Called the dealer on the phone and was told that he probably messed it up and it wouldn't be covered. He took it in and showed it to the service manager. He now has a new top and back window. It's worth a try to take it in.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

Yes I am, but now I'm not sure it's even worth worrying about:^)

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag