Winter Wheelin"

Beads pop off, are you listenin' Cold wind through - your ears is whistlin' Your winch falls apart, your engine won't start Wheelin' through a winter wonderland Snow is deep, your butt is freezin' Broke a birfield, it ain't pleasin' You're starting to slide, on your wheels, then your side Wheelin' through a winter wonderland

On the hillclimb we can barely make it Traction's really nowhere to be found Pull the cable, snatch the block and fake it. Or claw along and put the hammer down! Later on, we'll perspire Drying gloves by the fire Counting things that we broke, "That's Wheeling" we'll joke, Wheeling through a winter wonderland...

Reply to
jbjeep

Excellent! I had to sing it out load!

Reply to
JimG

Winter Wheelin"

Beads pop off, are you listenin' Cold wind through - your ears is whistlin' Your winch falls apart, your engine won't start Wheelin' through a winter wonderland Snow is deep, your butt is freezin' Broke a birfield, it ain't pleasin' You're starting to slide, on your wheels, then your side Wheelin' through a winter wonderland

On the hillclimb we can barely make it Traction's really nowhere to be found Pull the cable, snatch the block and fake it. Or claw along and put the hammer down! Later on, we'll perspire Drying gloves by the fire Counting things that we broke, "That's Wheeling" we'll joke, Wheeling through a winter wonderland...

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

billy ray