Wheels and Hitch - Free to a good home

I have a set of original aluminum wheels from my 95XJ that I'd like to get out of my garage. These are the 10 hole wheels like those shown at

They're in decent shape though my tire dealerclaims one is a bit bent. He made that statement based on thedifficulty he had balancing it. To be honest, I couldn't tell youwhich of the four it is. I also have a Draw-Tite class II hitch for the XJ with a 1-1/4" receiver, drawbar, and a 1-7/8 ball. It's on the rusty side but should still be serviceable.

Free to a good home, pickup only. Sorry, I don't want to mess with shipping this stuff. I live in Southfield, MI (suburb of Detroit). Please send me an e-mail.

Thanks, Bob Chmara Replace news with my first name to send me an e-mail.

Reply to
Bob Chmara